- Supports Healthy Hair
- Inhibits 5-ARD & DHT
- All-Natural Formula
- CGMP Certified
- Easy To Consume
Revifol Ingredients Label
Revifol is easy to consume with the ingredients label instructing users of Revifol to take one capsule daily with a glass of water (preferably before a meal). Each bottle holds 30 capsules, providing a one-month supply of Revifol's natural remedy for hair loss. Please view Revifol's back label below for a complete list of ingredients in Revifol:
What Ingredients Are In Revifol?
Revifol is formulated with a proprietary blend of ingredients that consists of powerful herbs that help to stop hair loss by inhibiting 5-ARD and blocking DHT at the base of hair follicles. In addition, it also contains a combination of essential vitamins and minerals that provide the body with all the nutrients necessary to support the healthy regrowth of hair. What is in Revifol?
Revifol Ingredients List:
- Ashwagandha: commonly referred to by its scientific name Withania Somnifera, this medicinal herb has been used for thousands of years in Ayurvedic medicine. As an adaptogenic herb, it helps to balance hormonal function in times of stress. Ashwagandha is thought to help combat hair loss by reducing stress and cortisol levels, enhancing scalp circulation, and balancing thyroid hormones. All these factors are crucial in maintaining healthy hair growth.
- Bacopa Monnieri: Bacopa, commonly referred to as Bacopa Monnieri, has been traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine to promote hair growth by strengthening hair follicles and providing nourishment to the scalp. Its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties may also help reduce hair fall and promote a healthier scalp environment conducive to hair growth.
- Chamomile: is a popular herb that has been utilized for centuries in various cultures for its cosmetic and therapeutic properties. It is believed to mitigate hair loss with anti-inflammatory properties that help to soothe the scalp and reduce scalp irritation. It also contains potent antioxidants that help protect hair follicles from damage.
- Gamma Aminobutyric Acid: commonly abbreviated as GABA, is a naturally occurring amino acid that functions as a neurotransmitter in the brain. GABA helps by alleviating stress and anxiety, both of which are known to contribute to hormonal imbalances that can accelerate hair loss.
- Hawthorn: is a group of flowering shrubs and trees belonging to the genus Crataegus. Hawthorn has been a part of traditional medicine in various cultures for centuries. It helps to prevent hair loss by promoting scalp circulation, delivering vital nutrients to the hair follicles, and offering antioxidant properties that protect the hair follicles from damage.
- Hops: contain essential oils and bioactive compounds that can promote a healthier scalp environment. These compounds have been suggested to possess anti-inflammatory and antifungal properties, potentially benefiting conditions like dandruff and scalp irritations which, when addressed, can foster better hair growth. Furthermore, some believe that the phytoestrogens in hops may help strengthen hair and reduce hair fall.
- Lemon Balm: scientifically known as Melissa officinalis, it's a member of the mint family (Lamiaceae) and has a pleasant lemon scent, which is where its common name derives from. Lemon Balm helps in preventing hair loss by reducing stress, a major contributor to hair thinning, and providing antioxidant protection that shields hair follicles from oxidative stress and damage.
- Lutein (5%): is a carotenoid, which is a type of pigment found in plants that provides various shades of yellow, orange, and red. Lutein supports hair growth by acting as a potent antioxidant that helps protect hair follicles from oxidative stress and damage.
- Mucuna Pruriens: often referred to as velvet bean, is primarily recognized for its potential neuroprotective properties and as a source of L-DOPA, which can be converted to dopamine in the body. Some proponents suggest it may support overall hair health due to its rich content of amino acids and antioxidants.
- Oat Straw: has been used in traditional medicine for a variety of purposes, and today it continues to be valued for its potential health benefits. Oat Straw assists in preventing hair loss by delivering key nutrients to hair follicles and improving scalp health, all which help to promote stronger and healthier hair.
- Passion Flower: scientifically known as Passiflora incarnata, it is a perennial climbing vine native to the southeastern United States but now grown in various parts of the world. Passion Flower promotes healthy hair by alleviating stress and anxiety, both which are known as contributing factors to hair loss. It also has anti-inflammatory properties that help to soothe the scalp and promote hair regrowth.
- Rhodiola: commonly referred to as Rhodiola rosea, it is a herb that grows in the cold, mountainous regions of Europe and Asia. It is often classified as an "adaptogen," a term used to describe substances that help the body adapt to stress and maintain homeostasis. Rhodiola promotes healthy hair growth by enhancing cellular metabolism, reducing stress-related hormonal imbalances, and improving blood circulation to the scalp.
Each Revifol pill is formulated with a 420mg proprietary blend of ingredients that contains powerful DHT blocking botanicals and a combination of essential vitamins and minerals that provide all the necessary nutrients to support the healthy regrowth of hair. Revifol is easy to consume in a recommended once daily dosing with a glass of water (preferably before a meal).
Revifol Side Effects?
Revifol is a dietary supplement formulated with 100% natural ingredients, which makes it generally safe for consumption. To date, there have been no known adverse side effects reported. However, like with any supplement, it's crucial for individuals to read the ingredients label carefully to check for any potential allergies. Additionally, for optimal benefits and safety, users should adhere to the dosage and frequency suggested on the product's label. Please note: it is always recommended to consult with your physician before beginning any new diet, exercise, or supplement regimen.
Is Revifol FDA Approved?
The United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) does not approve dietary supplements in the same way it does for prescription and over-the-counter medications. Instead, the agency has a different regulatory framework for supplements, which are subject to provisions of the Dietary Supplement Health and Education Act (DSHEA) of 1994. Revifol is manufactured in accordance with Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMP) regulations to ensure the identity, purity, strength, and composition of its dietary supplement adheres to the strict standards required for that of a FDA registered facility.